JESUS♥MY ♥TRUE♥ LOVE♥......

Flipkart.com

Friday, July 29, 2011

♥LOVE STORIES♥ 1 ♥....COME♥ FALL ♥IN ♥LOVE♥....





The storms in her happy Life......

"" I love u♥ ....i Love u ♥......i love u ♥...very very much..... ♥.

I want u to  know how many tears have been shed and how muc i miss u .....

I wish u had'nt changed overnight and things were back to being when we first met and spoke...

My heart cries for things to be sweet , simple and happy , so like my life was before this hurt.....but all i get is hurt ,pain , more pain and complicated...

I still want to do all those things together , that u said we would do...simple things that would fill me with glee ....
not jus coz u loved to do them with me , but coz i loved that u wanted to do them with me...

I still want to hold your hands , look into those deep blue eyes and feel ur heartbeats...feel ur heart beat next to mine ,and take away this heart ache with fun laughter and song....... " "



As Sarah closed down her diary for the day , a dull ache filled her otherwise extremely happy life , and  her tears ran down even more....



As she watched the sunset , the hues of the the setting sun lending a pale glow to her pale face, the tears refused to stop.
Even chocolate hadnt done the trick today...

Here she was on the threshold of life and marriage but her heart belonged to someone who ignored to take her....did all he could to hurt her.....

When he walked into her joyful life all he could see was good , the good in her , that she melted to all those talks and ways...now it seemed like all he wanted to see was her cry ...and if he saw at moments a smile on her face , he'd say ''''oh she's found another''''.....

What is store for me , she thought aloud........as she reached for some more chocolate ...noce melty soft chocolate truffles with liquid centers .....they type that have u close ur eyes and drool .....oh these are wonderful for moments like these or otherwise....

Well she she would have to run a few more miles tomorrow morn , be it at the park or the beach....while she took in the beauty of the Sun Rise....

♥ ♥ ♥  to be continued ♥ ♥ ♥